The Complete Product Management Fundamentals Course, Product Management CERTIFICATION. Product Management Essentials and Product Management Fundamentals to become a PM.
The Complete Product Management Fundamentals Course + CERTIFICATION is a comprehensive Product Management Training that has been designed to help you master the most important concepts, tools and techniques in Product Management.
Whether you’re preparing for a Product Management interview, getting ready to launch your career in Product Management or exploring the fascinating world of Product Management this course has been designed from the ground up with a focus on quality, solid fundamentals & the most important aspects any Product Manager needs to consider.
We will unpack key Product Management concepts, you’ll see real world examples of Product Management in action & you’ll hear directly from successful Product Managers. But we’ll go beyond that into tools that Product Managers use in their role as well as the tips & tricks that characterize successful Product Managers.
My name is Mauricio and I’m a Product Manager, but like a good Product Manager I’m used to wearing many hats. I manage my own Products now reaching over half a million customers worldwide. I also coach and mentor other Product Managers, regularly answer Product Management questions on Quora and have helped many companies successfully launch their own products.
But most importantly, Product Management is part of my daily life where I lead Agile teams to regularly launch new product features, new product lines and even new products and services. So I understand what it takes to excel in the job and I will teach you everything I know about it. No catch and I’m not going to hold back. On the contrary, I will openly share with you what has worked for me and what hasn’t and will even walk you through some of my own products.
If there is one thing you should know about me, is that I’m here to help you and I will do everything in my power to ensure you become an outstanding Product Manager. This course, is only the beginning. By the time you complete it, I will share with you free additional educational resources to continue strengthening your Product Management skills.
Why you’re here
- You understand that being a Product Manager puts you in a position of HUGE POTENTIAL
- You understand that Product Managers have massive salaries & would like to get into this amazing role
- You want to explore more about Product Management
- You’re curious about Product Management
- You’ve heard about Product Management but you don’t really know what it is or what it entails
- Somebody recommended this course to you
- A colleague at the office said this is a must take course for you
- You want to ace your next Product Management Interview
- You want to step with confidence into a new Product Management role
- You want to learn from others who have walked the path & can share valuable insights and information
- You want to leverage on the templates, resources, vast expertise and experience from a seasoned Product Manager
- You’re a Creator but need Product Management training to ensure you’re products are successful in the market
- You’re about to step into the role of a Product Manager but don’t know exactly what to expect or how you’ll handle it
- You want to transition from your current role into Product Management
What will I learn in this course?
- What you need to know to become a Product Manager
- Product Management Essentials & Fundamentals
- Agile Essentials and Fundamentals
- How to use key tools Product Managers use regularly
- Product Management lingo
- Product Management Skills
- Product Management Tools
- How to kick-start your career in Product Management
- How to succeed as a Product Manager
- Key Product Management Concepts
- Product Roadmapping
- Metrics & Analytics
- Market Research
- Stakeholder Management
- Job Market & Opportunities
Why take this course and not another one?
- It’s a Complete Course. So it’s comprehensive and deep dives into key Product Management Tools and Concepts.
- Over half a million customers worldwide trust our products and services, in this course you’ll learn why.
- It was developed by a seasoned and highly successful Product Manager -feel free to refer to my bio and track record
- You will increase your chances of getting the job
- It includes a ton of resources, templates and freebies
- It was created by the founder of The Product & Project Management Knowledge Base -thePMKB
- It was created by the author of The Mini Book of Agile and founder of AgileKB
- We’ll talk about what works, but also what doesn’t & I’ll provide specific examples of both scenarios for your own analysis
This course is specifically for:
- Aspiring Product Managers
- People interested in Product Management
- Anyone looking to get a job in Product Management
- Anyone wanting to transition into Product Management
This course is NOT suitable for:
- Intermediate to advanced students
- Experienced Product Managers
- People that prefer quantity over quality.
- People that like lengthy and theoretical explanations.
- People who aren’t prepared to go through the entire course and take notes.
- People who expect things to work out without any effort or preparation.
Why get into Product Management
- Because you’re passionate about creating products, solving problems and helping users
- Because it’s a highly fulfilling job and no two days are alike
- Because you’re naturally passionate about building products
- Because you have a natural ability for solving problems
- You want to influence the strategic direction of a product
- You enjoy working with people from all areas of the business
Pledge to All Students (both current & future students)
- Students First. I will never compromise your experience to make money. Never, ever. Yes, this is also a business but to me teaching goes way beyond making money. I already have a full time job and fortunately don’t rely on teaching to survive. You are always at the forefront of my courses and I want to ensure you have a unique, valuable and memorable experience. I promise.
- 24x7x365 Support. You can contact me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round, even on holidays, Christmas and New Years Eve; I will get back to you quickly (in a few hours tops) and deliver outstanding quality of service in my support. I promise.
- Humbleness, kindness and social responsibility. I believe in giving back to you and the world. So think of me as your own real-life human “Siri.” If you need advice or support just ask. And if I can do something to help you in your journey, I will. I promise.
- Australian Made. Recognized in the Industry as a symbol of quality and excellence. All my courses are Made in Australia with high tech and professionally edited. They also include my secret sauce: a lot of passion & love! I also apply in my courses everything I’ve learnt from years of experience working with technology, projects, entrepreneurs and people all over the world. I promise.
- Quality over Quantity. I will strive to make courses concise, to the point and relevant. Time is one of our most valuable assets and we need to invest it carefully. So I won’t make a course long for the purpose of displaying it has more hours; only when strictly necessary. To me it’s about quality and if I can deliver that in 5 minutes and save you time, I will. I promise.