The Complete Google Docs Course – Google Docs Tricks & Tips, Google Docs – Hacks, Tools and Short-cuts for Increasing Productivity and Saving Time – Beginner to Advanced.
The Complete Google Docs Course – Google Docs Tricks & Tips
What’s Google Drive? With Google Docs, you can write, edit, and collaborate wherever you are. For Free. You might use some other word processor app. But this one is special. Because it is always in your Google even you don’t need to save your document. All is automatic.
Google Docs is an online word processor included as part of the free, web-based Google Docs Editors suite offered by Google which also includes Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Drawings, Google Forms, Google Sites, and Google Keep. Google Docs is accessible via an internet browser as a web-based application and is also available as a mobile app on Android and iOS and as a desktop application on Google’s Chrome OS. (Wikipedia)
More than letters and words – Google Docs brings your documents to life with smart editing and styling tools to help you easily format text and paragraphs. Choose from hundreds of fonts, add links, images, and drawings. All for free.
Get to your documents anywhere, anytime – Access, create and edit your documents wherever you go — from your phone, tablet, or computer — even when there’s no connection.
By taking this The Complete Google Docs Course – Google Docs Tricks & Tips you will be able to:
- Understand and work with basic tools of Google Docs
- Work with even advanced options of Google Docs
- Create a Google account if you haven’t already
- Create and customize the document
- Manage activities of Google docs
- Work offline
- Rename the document
- Edit and redo things in Google Docs
- Manage fonts and font style in Google Docs
- Insert and manage links in Google Docs
- Create and Work with Checklist, Bullet List and Numbered List
- Clear All Format Any Text in Google Docs
- Print document in Google Docs
- Share and Collaborate Google Docs with You Friends and Family
- Create New, Open, and Make a Copy of The Document in Google Docs
- Email, Downloads and Version History of Google Docs
- Rename, Move, Add Shortcut to Drive of Google Docs
- Edit your document professional
- Manage view of your document
- Insert text, WordArt, chart, SmartArt, table, and graphics so much more in Google docs
- Manage text, WordArt, chart, SmartArt, table, and graphics so much more in Google docs
- Creating more than 5 projects starting with an invoice, table, CV, Drawings, Chart, SmartArt…
- Insert Footnote to Your Document in Google Docs
- Insert Symbol, Special Character, and Equation
- Insert Footer and Header
- Insert and Manage Sections in Google Docs
- Formatting a Text and Paragraph in Google Docs
- Formatting Table and Other Things in Google Docs
- Create more features in Google Docs
- Manage Google Drive
So don’t hesitate anymore,
Join us now to make new experiences with The Complete Google Docs Course – Google Docs Tricks & Tips today!