The Complete Career Coaching Course – Career Development, Career Coaching – Career Development – Career Change – Be A Career Coach for Others and Yourself – Interview Skills.
Coaching is a $3 billion a year global business that’s growing at rate of 7% annually. And one of the most important segments in this accelerating industry of career coaching where the median rate is $500 per hour. Tens of millions of people either want a new job, change their fields, or substantially improve their performance at their current occupation. We’re going to give you the skills to help your clients reach success in both their personal and professional lives.
The news gets even better. Bob and TJ work with clients around the world. We use Zoom, Skype, and Cisco Webex to connect with our clients everywhere. Payments are made electronically, instantly, and easily. You can too from your home office. Your business goals could be the same as ours: you can work with who you want, when you want, and from where you want.
In this course, you’ll learn how to coach your clients to:
- Find the right job for them that meets their professional and financial expectations.
- How to succeed in the all important job interview.
- How they can take their experience, talents, and know how to create a lucrative and satisfying career.
- How to best use the number one social media platform to execrate your clients search for a new position.
- Create a network that can connect job seekers to great possibilities.
- Successfully master skills such as being an effective and persuasive communicator.
- To be even more successful in their current jobs.
You will learn how to establish a successful coach practice:
- How to get clients.
- How to market your practice.
- What to charge clients.
- The importance of creating a coaching specialty.
The world of work has and will continue to change as a result of the global pandemic. You will be in a great position to help clients succeed
Bob Berkowitz and TJ Walker have spent decades coaching people to position themselves for career success. Their clients include individuals who are new to the work force, those who want a new career, some of the most important corporate leaders in the world, and even heads of state who wanted to keep their jobs.
If you’re ready to start or enhance your career coaching practice, then please enroll right away.