SQL Fundamentals for beginners, Learn to interact with databases using SQL.
Almost all applications you interact with on a daily basis involves data which are stored in databases . Applications such as Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Twitter, Hospitals ,Banks etc all interacts with data stored in databases.
SQL is the language used to interact with the data inside these databases. SQL skills are always in demand due to the ever increasing use and reliance of data.
In this beginners course, you will learn the building blocks of SQL by interacting with a PostgreSQL database. From creating a brand new table, up through organizing and aggregating data across multiple tables, you will learn the fundamental skills of SQL — and you’ll be prepared to apply them right away.
- Installing PostgreSQL Relational Database System
- Connecting to PostgreSQL Default Database
- Load sample database
- Creating database and tables
- Using constraints
- Retrieving data from database table
- Updating data inside a table
- Deleting data inside a database table
- Filtering data returned from a database table
- Sorting data returned from a database table
- Retrieving data using various operators
- Combining data from multiple tables
- Using aggregate functions to manipulate data.
- Using subqueries