Spring Boot REST API and Microservices – Spring Cloud, Simple Short Tutorial for Spring Boot and Microservices with Spring Cloud.
“Spring Boot REST API and Microservices – Spring Cloud” is comprehensive course aimed for starting your journey towards spring boot and Microservices. It covers most important fundamentals. The course gets updated with time so that you can keep pace with new offerings from spring and give an edge to your career. Start understanding the basics of Spring boot and REST API and master Microservices which are the latest and hottest topic in market.
We have grown with strong 8000 + students Look at few of the comments from our student.
“The very good knowledge of the spring boot and REST API. it was a good presentation skill. The easiest way to explain microservice and other stuff too related microservice. I feel happy with this course completed.”
“Content and explanation provided is really nice along with the practical examples.”
– Vishal Mendekar
Start the course and learn.
- Introduction to Spring Boot: Understand why Spring boot is required.
- Creating first Spring Boot Application
- CRUD Operations via Spring Boot
- HTTP verbs and RESTful Maturity via Richandson maturity level
- Error and Exception Handling
- Random numbers and values generation via Spring
- Profiles and externalising configurations.
- Feign Declarative REST Client
- Service Discovery in Microservices
- Use of Config Server
- Zuul API gateway
- Distributed Tracing
- Zipkins UI to view traces
- Hystrix Fault tolerance
- Spring Cloud bus to update automatic configurations