Project Management: Planning Phase of Project Management 21, Fundamentals of Project Planning & Project Management (PMP) incl. quiz, practical tasks, templates & case stusies.
Planning Phase of Project Management incl. Templates, Cases
Welcome to the course on the Planning Phase of Project Management incl. Templates, Cases!
Projects are all around us. Essentially each organization runs projects, either formally or casually. We are locked in in projects at home and at work. Over settings, arranging principles and execution strategies can offer ways in which projects can be run more successfully and productively. Project management gives organizations (and people) the language and the systems for scoping projects, sequencing exercises, utilizing resources, and minimizing risks.
This course on ‘ Planning Phase of Project Management ‘ aims to introduce you to the fundamentals of the planning phase of project management as well as it will provide you with the basic concepts of project management.
In this short introductory course, you will:
First, get introduced to project Management basics concepts, including:
- Gain an understanding of what a project is, what it isn’t, and why that is important
- Become aware of a model for examining a project’s organization and its stakeholders
- Analyze project’s stakeholders for better project management
- Learn the key stages in the project life cycle and highlight the important features of each stage
Then, we will move to the planning phase itself, where you will learn:
- Recognize the importance of project planning.
- Describe the components of project planning.
- Identify task dependencies and sequencing.
- Describe the difference among types of task dependencies.
- Determine a project’s critical path and duration.
- Generate Gantt charts and network diagrams.
- Relate project objectives to scheduling decisions.
- Determine a project’s scope.
This course also includes many project’s examples from real-world, practical assignment and quizzes to make your learning in the topic of project management more productive. I am going to provide you with the ready-to-use templates to facilitate your planning process and show how to use them. We are going to also work with the practical case study to endure you understand what we have learned and could apply it in your project planning work.