Presentation Skills for Introverts (online and in person!), Tricks you can instantly apply to give engaging online and physical presentations.
Since we often have to give presentations at work, at university or at conferences, presentation skills can be a key asset that will help you advance your career and give you a sterling reputation in your professional and personal circles. This course is exactly about that. No matter what your profession or the topic that you’re speaking about is, this quick and easy course will give you the knowledge, the tools as well as tips & tricks that you can easily apply right away to make your presentations professional and captivating – whether they are online in a video call or in a physical meeting. The course has a compact format of one and a half hours, everything is demonstrated on very vivid examples and delivered with the obligatory dose of good humor.
After this course you will be able to:
- Understand what a great presentation should be like
- Shape the content of your presentation to meet the needs of your audience
- Set up your video call environment to achieve optimal quality
- Make your online presentations stand out from the rest
- Create powerful slides that will work for you and not against you
- Avoid typical mistakes in presenting
- Use professional tricks when presenting with slides
- Control the audience’s attention
- Be prepared for every scenario
- Radiate your passion while still being professional
- Speak with a microphone in the proper way
- and much more
Remember, presentation skills are just that – skills. It doesn’t matter whether you’re good at it or not, nor whether you love doing it or not. If you are willing to invest some time and energy into developing those skills, you can give presentations that will impress, inspire and entertain your audiences, while leaving a powerful, lasting impression.
If you are ready to do that, welcome aboard! Let’s get to work.