PMP Practice Tests Close to the Real PMP® Exam 2021 – Part 2, 390 Situational and Scenario-based Questions Like Real PMP® Exam + Detailed Explanation l Predictive, Agile, and Hybrid.
This course is based on: PMBOK® 6th Edition and Agile Practice Guide.
Why take this course?
After taking this course you will have a clear idea of your readiness for the real PMP® exam and you will be able to identify and focus on your weakness.
This course includes:
Total of 390 Highly Realistic, Challenging, Situational and Scenario-based Questions Like Real PMP® Exam:
• Unique with NO Repetitions
• Cover 3 Domains:
– People (42%): emphasizing the soft skills you need to lead a project team in today’s changing environment.
– Process (50%): reinforcing the technical aspects of successfully managing projects.
– Business Environment (8%): highlighting the connection between projects and organizational strategy.
• Include Predictive, Agile, and Hybrid approaches. (50% – 50% )
• New syllabus topics covered: Servant Leadership, Personality Indicators, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), Disciplined Agile, Measurement of Training Outcomes, Project Compliance etc.
• Numerical problems on EVM, CPM, Decision Trees, TCPI, Communication Channels etc covered.
Detailed Explanation for each question based on: PMBOK® 6th Edition and Agile Practice Guide.
(The page number referring to the PMBOK® 6th Edition and Agile Practice Guide is indicated in the explanation).
This course is designed so that you can practice with the 5 Sets of questions to finally mimic the experience of a real PMP® Exam through the 6th Set (Full-Length PMP® Exam Simulator).
So you will have 6 sets of questions (390 Questions with NO Repetition)
•PMP® Practice Test – Set 1 (30 Questions – 40 min)
•PMP® Practice Test – Set 2 (45 Questions – 60 min)
•PMP® Practice Test – Set 3 (45 Questions – 60 min)
•PMP® Practice Test – Set 4 (45 Questions – 60 min)
•PMP® Practice Test – Set 5 (45 Questions – 60 min)
•Full-Length PMP® Exam Simulator (180 Questions – 230 min)
(Here it is not a grouping of questions from the 5 Sets, so NO Repetition, this 6th Set contains new questions different from the 5 Sets).
The best way to pass the PMP® exam is “To Practice”.
So, I highly recommend to do all Practice Tests of this course several times until achieve score above 90% in each.
I have provided a detailed explanation for each question. But, if you need further clarification or have any questions, send me a private message and I will respond to your requests. I will be happy to provide you with the necessary support and assistance.
Finally, Good luck !!!
PMI® and PMP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.