PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA), Get your PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) Certification from the first attempt.
Are you ready to take the 2022 – just out of beta – Project Management Institute (PMI) exam?
This practice test course contains 5 complete timed tests, of at least 40-questions each, just like you will get in the official exam. That’s over 200 questions to see how prepared you are for the real test. The quiz questions are balanced as per the domain weightings published in the candidate bulletin. In addition, after taking the exam you can review your answers compared against the correct answers including comprehensive explanations and documentation links of each question, the answer options and the recommended approach for getting the answers right.
Unlike other practice tests, you get LIFETIME access to these questions and explanations. There is no time limit. You can take the quizzes as many times as you like to make sure you’re ready to take the exam.
The exams are formatted just like the real questions would be. Unfortunately, we are limited in the types of questions we can offer, so this quiz will be multiple-choice and multi-select only unlike the real exam where you can expect additional types of questions like drag-and-drop and hot-area. You can learn more about the different types of questions on PMI certification web site. But we’re confident that you will be fairly tested on your knowledge of the PMI Platform after taking these practice exams.
The exams were compiled by an experienced team of PMI Platform professionals whom have all passed the official exams. The test covers all the latest domains and sub-domains as published in the candidate bulletin including:
- understand the analytical, technical and interpersonal skills needed by business analysts
- Identify problems and opportunities by assessing needs, goals, and objectives
- Understand how to analyze organizational structures and apply this information to business analysis
- Effectively compare paths of action using qualitative and quantitative means
- Create a successful plan for business analysis
- Analyze stakeholder characteristics and needs
- Coordinate efforts with project management
- Elicit information from stakeholders, using a variety of direct and experiential methods
- Review data and use simulation techniques to better understand business needs
- Harness methods for modeling scope, processes, rules, data and interfaces effectively
- Trace requirements and manage project scope
- Establish baselines and measurement criteria to gauge success
- Manage changes and conduct impact analysis effectively
- Evaluate and facilitate deployment of solutions
Three practice tests allow you the flexibility to attempt one exam early-on during your exam-preparation to adjust your focus-areas and cut down on study time. The two remaining exams can be used to prove your readiness to take the official exam. Or you can just use all three in whatever way suits your preparation workflow.
This is the perfect tool to assess your readiness, and find those one or two areas that you can study in the days before taking the test.
We are looking forward to seeing you inside the course.