PIC Microcontroller Flame Detector, This guide will help you make a Flame Detector System using PIC Microcontroller in Step by Step Manner at home.
This course will give you a chance to Make a Flame Detector System using Tools that you simply already dealt with to make Your Life safer.
In this course, we are going to make a flame detector and you will learn what is the difference between a flame detector, a smoke detector, and any other detector like carbon monoxide detectors.
If you are thinking that we are going to use a module to detect flames, then you are wrong. We are going to rely on a few electronic components to detect flames. And we are going to explain this in a step by step manner.
What you learn in this course:
- Hardware and software requirements.
- The difference between smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, and smokeless flame detectors (the one that we are going to make is the smokeless flame detector)
- The working principle behind flame detectors and the different options available to detect flames.
- Connect our circuit and write a code to control this circuit using a PIC microcontroller.
- Make a design for our circuit to make it production-ready.
- Practical application examples for flame detectors, I’m sure that you will enjoy this course.
Detecting flames isn’t something common, and I think that you should know the working principle behind it.
Who We Are?
We are an Educational Engineering Team and leading team in the microcontroller industry with more than 10 years of experience in teaching and doing practical projects, we have a team of skilled engineers seeking to deliver high-quality engineering content including courses articles lessons, and online support for all the engineering students from all around the world.
We also work as freelancer engineers helping many students in their graduation project give many courses about engineering topics.