Photography Fundamentals for Beginners, Learn the exposure triangle (aperture, shutter speed, ISO) and basic composition rules in this easy photography course.
You want to take better photos, right?
If terms like aperture, shutter speed, ISO, and the exposure triangle aren’t familiar – then this photography for beginners course is perfect for you.
Whether you have a DSLR, mirrorless, bridge, point and shoot, or even just a smartphone, you should learn these main settings and rules that all professional photographers use.
With this Photography Fundamentals course, you’ll understand how your camera actually works
After taking this beginner photography course, you’ll know:
- Aperture – Adjusting your f-stop, and what this does creatively to your photo
- Shutter Speed – How to prevent a common beginner mistake with this setting
- ISO – Preventing photos with digital noise and grain
- Exposure – How to use aperture, shutter speed, ISO, lights, and filters to take well-exposed photos
- Composition – Basic rules to follow… and when to break them
- White Balance – Make sure your photo’s colors look natural
- Photo Quality & File Types – Best scenarios to use different file types
Who is the photography instructor?
My name is Phil Ebiner, I wanted to create this course for absolute beginners who want to know the basic settings and rules no matter what camera you’re using.
I hope you enjoy my little course!