Oracle Order Management Cloud (1Z0-347) OCA Practice test, Practice and prepare for 1Z0-347: Oracle Order Management Cloud (1Z0-347) Certification (150 questions).
Enhance your certification score. If you’re not sure whether you’re ready to take any certification exam, practice tests will help you test your knowledge. If you’re finding something you don’t know, you can study on that area a bit more. Use the tests in practice to refine your understanding of the subject.
The best part is that you can study until the test, and your score on the actual certification exam will not be negatively affected. That means you can take as many practical tests as you like, so you can practice the actual test for several days before.
In this way, even when you can not figure out the questions yourself, you will test your knowledge.
This practice test is designed to help you evaluate if you are ready to successfully complete the Oracle Order Management Cloud (1Z0-347) OCA Certification exam.
Even if you’re working at a top company, you’re going to want to keep your score on certification. Especially if you want to go for a higher level position it is important for your job search. When you’re looking for new jobs, people will screen your CV with certifications a little bit.
Understand the test structure and what to expect; then walk through each subject area, ask yourself practical questions and answers, and make sure you’re ready to take the certification.
The practice test have been designed carefully by maintaining the exam structure , syllabus, topic weights , cut score and time duration same as actual certification exam.
The objective of the practice exam is to allow the candidate to identify risks related to the subjects of the exam and to be able to recognize them when analyzing a real practice scenario.
Practice tests are created by Subject Matter Experts. Your test results are immediately available while you remain focused on the results of your exam. Practice tests provides the answer to a test/questions you haven’t already learned.
Life Time Access to practice tests to try as many times as possible until you have mastered the subject. You have access to practice test answers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you’re not satisfied, you can easily return to the practice test to make corrections
Applicants will need to ensure that they are able to complete the full examination of the practice and pass all multiple-choice tests of a general nature.
Lessons and Topics
Oracle Order to Cash Cloud Overview
- Describe different Order types (e.g. Standard order, Return order)
- Describe Fulfillment Lines and Orchestration Plans
- Create Extensible Flexfields and explain User Interface customization for Cloud
- Create a customer/Trading partner collaboration
- Explain how a user would create (and print or email) a formatted order document
- Describe FOM drag and drop attributes
- Explain the Oracle Social Network (OSN) integration
Manage Order Pricing
- Describe a Pricing Strategy
- Describe Price Lists
- Describe Discount Lists
- Describe Shipping Charge Lists
- Create Pricing Rules and a Price Matrix
- Set up price material transfers logic
Global Order Promising
- Create Order Promising Rules (Sourcing and Allocation rules)
- Describe Data Collection and Order Promising
- Describe Resolution of Backlog and Rescheduling of orders
- Integrate Public GOP Web Services with external order capture and management systems
- Call a GOP web service publicly
- Explain types of Transformation
- Create Business Rules for Transformation
- Describe Source Systems
- Describe Web Services
- Create Defaulting Rules
- Set up the visual editor for Oracle Business Rules (OBR)
- Create the pre-transformation rules to assign default values at the header and fulfillment line level
- Define Orchestration
- Identify Components of Orchestration and create an Orchestration process
- Describe Orchestration statuses
- Define and Manage Jeopardy
- Manage Fulfillment Systems
- Manage Fulfillment Lines
Change Management and Process Assignment
- Explain Change Management
- Manage Compensation
- Define Process Assignment Rules
- Revise Orders (add, modify, or cancel)
- Describe FOM supporting split lines for more efficient change order management
Processing Constraints and Hold Codes
- Create a Constraint Entity and a Processing constraint (including Order Validation)
- Describe the creation of a Hold Code
- Release a Hold and Processing Constraint
Managing External Interfaces
- Describe Web Services Registration
- Create External Interface Routing Rules
- Explain Notifications of Business Events
- Set up a Fulfillment Order Task Layer
- Import Orders
- Describe FOM support for batch and file-based import capability
- Customize user interface (Page Composer)
- Delete orders from interface tables
- Set up Collaboration Messaging Framework (CMK)
- Perform a sales order acknowledgement and advanced shipment notices publishing with CMK (B2B)
- Select Configurable options in a Configurable product
- Integrate with Oracle Pricing
- Describe the set up for basic Shipping
- Manage Pick Waves and Pick Confirm transactions
- Describe Ship Confirm
- Create Shipping Rules
- Perform Quick Setup for Shipping
Advance Fulfillment and Integrations
- Explain Advance Order processing (Back to Back, ISO, DropShip)
- Create an Internal Sales Order utilizing the integration with Procurement Cloud
- Describe the creation of Back to Back and DropShip orders utilizing the integration with Procurement Cloud
- Explain the Integration with Manufacturing and Planning Cloud
- Explain the Oracle ICS setup detail/process flow for drop ship and receipts
Reporting and Analytics for Order Management
- Set up BI and Reporting
- Set up Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI) Metrics
- Describe customized Reporting
Details about racle Order Management Cloud (1Z0-347) Certification.
Exam Title: Oracle Order Management Cloud 2017 Implementation Essentials
Number of Questions:105
Total Questions in this practice test to check your knowledge: 150