[New] Docker Certified Associate (DCA) Practice Test 2021, DCA : [New] Docker Certified Associate certification 2021.
Are you ready to take Docker Certified Associate (DCA) exam?
This practice test course contains 6 complete timed tests, of over 55-questions each, properly balanced based on the exam domains just like you will get in the official exam. That’s over 330 questions to see how prepared you are for the real test. In addition, after taking the exam you can review your answers compared against the correct answers
Docker Certified Associate (DCA) exam is designed to validate the skillset of Docker aspirants with real world questions designed by experienced Docker practitioners. It has become one of the most sought after certifications in the DevOps community.
This practice test will serve as your ultimate warm-up before you apply for the main exam. It will help you analyze your knowledge and practice and will also provide a broad perspective on what to expect from the certification exam.
Note: This test is NOT intended to leak any questions or other such content from the real exam and it does not offend the rules and regulations of Certification. Its sole purpose is to challenge the candidates’ preparation in order to provide them with self-assessment and scopes of improvisation.
With that said, Let’s talk about the format, syllabus, DOs and DON’Ts for this Practice test
- The test will consist of 55 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Each correct answer will grant one mark/point with NO negative marking
- There are NO optional questions
- The time duration of this test will be 90 minutes
- Docker has not disclosed any passing criteria or cut-off for DCA exam but the cut-off for this practice test is set to 80% (aim high!)
This practice test tries to stay as close to the DCA certification’s syllabus as possible with the weight of topics for questions roughly distributed as follows:
- Orchestration – 25%
- Image Creation, Management, and Registry – 20%
- Installation and Configuration – 15%
- Networking – 15%
- Security – 15%
- Storage and Volumes – 10%
- Go through the Docker Documentation and treat it as your prime source of preparation.
- Go through the DCA certification Guide from the official DCA website to make sure you are always updated.
- Develop a deep understanding of concepts and work with various examples.
- You may not have to mug-up the structures of Files and commands but make sure not to get confused between similar keywords.
- Remember, Practice… Practice… Practice! And once you are done with that, do some more practice!
- Keep track of updates rolled out with newer versions of Docker to make sure you don’t get yourself in a hit-miss situation with outdated knowledge.
- Oh, and did I tell you? Go through Docker Documentation and practice!
- Don’t rely on any online source claiming to be the sure-shot or full-fledged guide to DCA exam.
- It is always useful to go through various sources to learn the basics of Docker and get some practice insight but when it comes to exam preparation, do not prioritize any content over Docker documentation.
- Don’t forget to check-out exam-specific instructions and perform all necessary compatibility checks.
- Don’t take practice for granted!
We are looking forward to seeing you inside the course.