Mindful Eating: How to relate with food in a healthier way?, (English-dubbed course)
This Mindful Eating course consists of seven lessons, in which you will learn about:
- The use of mindfulness to cultivate a healthier relationship with food.
- Being aware of hunger, taste and satiety sensations.
- The difference between mindful eating and binge eating.
- Handling emotions through the attention in breathing.
- Handling emotions through mindfulness-based relaxation.
- The capacity of listening and accepting our own body.
- Relating in a healthier way with ourselves and others.
- This course requires of an investment of time and commitment from the students so that they can finish every lesson.
- The students that would like to take this course must be ready to be aware and be conscious of their beliefs, thoughts and emotions, to be able to work with them and cultivate healthy eating habits.