Manage your IT Project with Key Templates and Checklists, Practice Agile Project Management and lead your Software product to Success using +20 Professional tools.
In this practical Project Management course, we go beyond the theoretical stuff out there to provide you with a selection of templates and checklists that have been tested and still used by this course’s instructor with 9 years’ experience in IT Project Management.
Our tools are built with Google Docs and Google Sheets, so you could more easily divide and collaborate over projects, facilitating teamwork. You can also use Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel formats which we provided within this course (Office 2016) or download other formats such as OpenDocument Format, PDF, etc.
Along this course, you will learn how to:
- Onboard your client effectively.
- Excel your prospect and kick-off meetings.
- Present a professionally realized Statement Of Work (SOW).
- Closely manage stakeholders, communication, and risk.
- Draft a project plan and preview your sprints.
- Elaborate an appropriately designed budget calculation and estimation.
- Execute and monitor work within an Agile environment.
- Successfully acquire talented resources and manage their onboarding.
This course can be your first step towards being the Project Manager you aspire to be; practical, effective, competent, and up to date.