Learn programming from scratch with Python, learn software programming starting from No Knowledge with the most powerful and popular programming language, PYTHON.
Whether you are an experienced programmer or not, this course is intended for everyone who wishes to learn the Python programming language.
This course outlines the process from learning the basis of programming with Python and start writing your own code.
Python is a powerful general-purpose programming language
It is used in web development, data science, creating software prototypes, and so on.
It is so powerful and easy that it is recommended to whom wants to start learning software programming even with no experience and knowledge.
In this course students will learn:
- How to install and run Python on your computer and write your first Python program
- keywords (reserved words in Python) and identifiers (names given to variables, functions, etc.)
- Python statements, why indentation is important and use of comments in programming
- Python variables, constants, literals and their use cases
- Type conversion and uses of type conversion
- Python Operators
- Python Namespaces
- print() and input() to perform I/O tasks in Python
- Python Data Types (Python Numbers, Python List, Python Tuple, Python String, Python Set, Python Dictionary)
- Flow Control (IF Statements, Loops – For, While,…)
- Functions (Function Argument, Python Recursion, Anonymous Function, Global, Local and Nonlocal, Python Global Keyword, Python Modules,Python Package)
- Manage Files (Python File Operation, Python Directory, Python Exception, Exception Handling, User-defined Exception)
- Python Object Oriented Programming (OOP) (Python OOP, Python Objects & Classes, Python Inheritance, Multiple Inheritance, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Operator Overloading)
- Advanced Functionalities (Python Iterator, Python Generator, Python Closure, Python Decorators, Python Property, Python RegEx, Serialization, Special Functions)
- Data Science Applications (Numpy, Pandas)
Everything enriched by exercises, applications and special bonuses to learn how to write optimized software code