ITIL 4 Foundation Practice Exams (Official 2021) +139 Qsts, Most Comprehensive Questions GUARANTEED to pass the ITIL 4 Exam in First Attempt.
This is an Official Course and Practice Exams ( OXA ACADEMY )
Do you need to earn your ITIL 4 Foundation certification?
After passing these sample exams, you will be fully prepared for what it is like to take the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Exam.
This practice exam course is designed around the official exam guide for ITIL 4 Foundation from Axelos, weighting the 12 Knowledge Areas properly, so you can pass the actual ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Exam with confidence!
ITIL® – “ITIL® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.”
IT Infrastructure Library® – “IT Infrastructure Library® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.”
The ITIL® 4 Foundation Examination
Examination Duration: 1 Hour
1. You should attempt all 40 questions. Each question is worth one mark.
2. There is only one correct answer per question.
3. You need to answer 26 questions correctly to pass the exam.
4. You have 60 minutes to complete this exam.
5. This is a ‘closed book’ exam. No material other than the exam paper is allowed.
ITIL v3 Foundation introduced candidates to the key elements, concepts and terminology found in ITIL. On 28 February 2019 AXELOS launched the ITIL 4 Foundation certification level.
The ITIL 4 Foundation certification is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables candidates to look at IT service management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services.
The certification can help:
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Those who want to understand how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted ITIL.
However, the ITIL Foundation certification can benefit anyone who has an interest in IT service management.
ITIL 4 Foundation candidates will have an understanding of the following:
- A holistic approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- The guiding principles of ITIL 4
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- How ITIL practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes, whilst at the same time expand to be integrated to different areas of service management and IT, from demand to value.