How to Shoot Food Photography: Complete Guide for Beginners, Food Photography basics, Light and Airy vs Dark and Moody, Composition, Lighting effects, Props and Styling.
What you will get out of this course?
-How to do food photography using any camera including smart phones?
-What type of lighting to use and its effects on food photos?
-How to set up light and DIY accessories to create a balanced looking scene?
-How to style your food?
-Composition techniques that will change the way you take photos(if you actually do them)
-How to edit and enhance your food photos?
-How to export photos for different platforms such as facebook, intagram, website and blogs?
-How to use your smart phone for food photography?
BONUS: How to shoot light and airy as well as dark and moody food photography?
- You’ll get a simple step-by-step instructions on how to shoot Food Photography without expensive gear or technical skills
- You’ll get specific examples and ideas how to shoot a photo
- You’ll get MP3 Audios (to listen to the course on-the go)
- You’ll get Downloadable PDF’s
- Easy to implement video (in bite-size chunks)
- Full Life time access to on demand videos
- Premium Support from your instructor (Receive answers and feedback within 24 hours)
- You’ll get 100% money back Guarantee
- and many more!