How to be Successful: The 6 Pillars of Success & Prosperity, Learn the secret mindset & habit hacks of the mega-successful. Discover the keys to wealth generation & winning in life.
Success is life is built around six core building blocks that everyone possesses, yet 99% of society are oblivious to how important these components are. In this course, you’ll not only learn about the six pieces of the puzzle, you will master them, and in doing so, unlock the secret to a life of enormous wealth, success and prosperity.
The Prosperity Puzzles takes a practical look at the 6 different elements of success and prosperity:
Principals you can immediately implement to instantly stack the deck in your favor. Including:
- The Osmosis Factor (the key to effortless learning, so you can constantly improve without even actively trying)
- Impact Theory (one of Elon Musk’s keys to massive wealth generation)
- The Information Diet, including the kind of information you should consume, and the kind you need to permanently eradicate from your life
- What Einstein, Oprah and Bill Gates did to become the best in their fields (and how you can do the EXACT same thing)
- Sam Walton’s Secret: What the Walmart founder obsessed over, and how professional sports teams do the exact same thing to take their success to the next level.
How to harness the full power of your mind so that you can turbo-charge your results. You’ll discover…
- The Adaptability Mindset: And how to reframe the concept of ‘success vs. failure’ into something you can use to your advantage…
- Speed, and why it’s one of the key levers when it comes to wealth generation.
- The sure-bet alternative to winning the lottery: Directional Focus. What it is, and why it’s a fundamental ingredient of success in any project (from sports, to love and relationships, to business).
- How to break the shackles of ‘mind memory’. Ever wondered why millionaires who lose it all almost always bounce back? It’s to do with the positive use of their ‘mind memory’.
- Why ‘trial and error’ is the WORST way to learn. Learning from mistakes is great, but mistakes don’t need to be yours! Here’s what the mega-successful always aim to do…
- Visualization: Seeing is believing, and visualization is an insanely powerful free tactic that the hyper-successful use (either consciously or subconsciously or both!)
- The truth about affirmations, abundance, outlook and humility…
- Play to your strengths. Why this is the path of least resistance, and the path you MUST take if you want to achieve long-term sustainable success and prosperity.
- And much more…
The key to ‘success efficiency’, your organizational framework and your ability to ‘move the needle’ will make or break your success. Here you’ll learn about:
- What Richard Branson, Mark Cuban and almost every other self-made millionaire does to protect themselves against the entrepreneurs curse (it’s easy, but it requires some practice)…
- Francesco Cirillo’s straightforward ‘deadline system’ that practically forces you to get more done in less time (all you need is a smartphone)…
- Getting Help: Success and prosperity is almost never achieved in isolation. Explore the different approaches to plug your weaknesses, 10x your output, eliminate the menial tasks and focus on the strategic tasks that ‘move the needle’.
- Critical Path Planning: You’ll discover a systematic but simple approach to getting better results in any project in life.
- The 2x Time Hack: How to use technology to save you time (and remember: time is money!)
Habits and routines used by the mega-successful to give them a permanent edge, and how you can harness the exact same set of game-changers, including:
- he 1% Rule, and how nano-improvements are the key to mastery
- What Michael Jordan did EVERY day to become the best basketball player in the world (it’s easy, you can use this today, and it’ll make an immediate impact on your life)
- Buffer Blocks: A simple way to proactively protect your most valuable asset, time.
- Why practices does NOT make perfect, and why you need to change the way you think about repetition.
- 1440, that’s how many minutes you have available each day and there’s no way to “make more time”. There is however a simple 5-minute activity that you can use to make your time 300% more effective though…
- Your Success Circle. The people you surround yourself with will have a significant impact on your results. Discover what you can do to make sure it’s a POSITIVE impact…
Your body is your success engine, and it’s up to you to make sure it’s tuned to perfection so that you can perform at your peak and get the results you’re after. Here you’ll learn about:
- Sleep: Why it’s a fundamental piece of the puzzle, and why so many of the world’s wealthiest people are early-risers…
- The medically accepted level of alcohol intake, and how to reverse engineer exactly how much you should (or shouldn’t!) be drinking.
- How to boost your alertness and your energy levels (95% of people get this wrong)
- Like it or not, physical stimulus is just as important as mental stimulus. Generally speaking, the world’s wealthiest and most successful people get physical stimulus on a regular basis, what most people don’t realize however is that it’s for mental strength as much as physical strength (and what the experts say you need).
- Meditation: Why people like LeBron James, Bill Gates, Jennifer Lopez, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ray Dalio and George Lucas swear by it (and how you can get started on 5 minutes/day)…
Accountability, no-one reaches their potential without it. Here you’ll find out about…
- Being interested or being committed, and why there’s an immense difference between the two when it comes to your results.
- KPI’s: Measurement is your success yardstick. Here’s how to use KPI’s as one of your secret weapons in project success…
- Go Public! Should you or shouldn’t you share your goals with the world? Opinions differ, here’s what success magnates do…
- How to make an accountability group work, and the two mistakes that’ll result in guaranteed failure.
- The ‘wearing different hats’ strategy, and how you can use it in business to go from start-up to success, and indeed in all aspects of life as a critical feedback loop.
- Reward Systems: What they are, and how to use them to your advantage…
Everything we’ve touched on above is just scratching the surface of what you’ll get access to inside this training course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to achieve greater success in life
- People who want to be rich, both in terms of their bank balance but also in terms of lifestyle balance and happiness in life
- Entrepreneurs looking to take build their first business, or take an existing business to the next level
- Parents who want to learn the secrets to success, so they can give their kids a huge advantage in life
- Employees who want to climb the corporate ladder and are looking for a secret weapon to help