Getting started with QGIS in 2021 – Crash Course, Learn basics of QGIS: installation, configuration, it’s interface in 2021.
This course provides an introduction to QGIS – A Free and Open Source Geographic Information System with the emphasis on open source software available for free that offer a possibility to get started with GIS, Remote Sensing, and spatial data analysis. This introductory course will provide you with an understanding of the QGIS system in a very short time. By the end of the course, you will feel confident about QGIS and know how to install and configure QGIS on your computer,
QGIS functions as geographic information system (GIS) software, allowing users to analyze and edit spatial information, in addition to composing and exporting graphical maps. QGIS supports both raster and vector layers; vector data is stored as either point, line, or polygon features.
In this course, I include highly practical materials that will teach you:
- Understand the fundamentals of GIS and Remote Sensing
- What is an open-source GIS software
- How to install open source GIS software on your computer and correctly configure it
- QGIS software interface including its main components and plug-ins
- Learn different toolbars of QGIS and how to configure them
One important part of the course is the practical exercises. You will be given some precise instructions and guidance in QGIS software!
Enrol in the course today & take advantage tomorrow!