FREE COURSE: Business, Management & Leadership Fundamentals, The Fundamentals of Public Speaking, Sales, Persuasion, Influence, Pitching, Habit Change & Reputation Management.
This course combines fundamentals from several of The Expert Academy’s most successful courses from our top instructors, designed to give any aspiring leader some of the core skills which they need to run a business. Each of the courses are available on Udemy in full if you wish to get a more in depth view of the individual topic areas.
We would of course really appreciate great reviews!
The six topics covered are:
The Psychology of Persuasion and Influence with Phil Hesketh
- Our Seven Fundamental Psychological Drivers
- Why We Do What We Do and How We Form Opinions: First Impressions
- Body Language: Reading It and Interpreting It
- How to Handle Difficult People with a Smile
- How to keep improving relationships
- How Relationships Develop and How to Relate to People
The Perfect Pitch: How to Tell Them What They Want to Hear with Alan Stevens
- Why Pitching Is Important
- Key Steps to a Perfect Pitch: Being Concise
- Key Steps to a Perfect Pitch: Solving their Problem
- Key Steps to a Perfect Pitch: Telling Them What They Want to Hear
- An Example Pitch: The Pixar Pitch
How To Break Habits with Gavin Presman (complete course)
- Breaking Habits Through Nano-Change
- Stating & Celebrating
Public Speaking Masterclass with Alan Stevens
- So You’ve Been Asked to Make a Speech or Presentation: Key Questions
- Assessing Your Audience
- What Do They Want To Hear?
- Deciding Your Outcomes
- Preparing to Speak
- Controlling your Nerves
- Presentation Aids
- Speaking Like A Professional
Reputation Management with Alan Stevens
- Recognising Risk
- Alertness and Monitoring
- Positive Action
- Being the Best
- Case Study – Ratners
Sales Skills Masterclass with Phil Hesketh
- The Number One Universal Killer Question in Selling
- The Importance of Establishing the Clients Expectations
- How to Close the Sale Without Sounding like a Salesman
- People Buy Emotionally and Justify Logically. What to Do About It
- Being Prepared for Objections
- What Does Value For Money Really Mean?
- The Real Meaning of ‘Win-Win’
- Selling in the Long Term and Being Recommended
We hope you find these mini-courses useful, and if you do enjoy them, you can find each of then courses in full on Udemy.