FinOps Certified Professional (FOCP) Crash Course, Pass the FinOps Practitioner exam efficiently.
Join in on this Full Course with practice question eBook that covers in detail the Certification that can get you started with FinOps Transformation quickly.
Taught by an O’Reilly Media and LinkedIn Learning Author, Cloud Expert and owner of TechCommanders – Joe Holbrook
Learn the fundamentals of FinOps and prepare for the Linux Foundation’s FinOps Certified Practitioner Exam.
FinOps is a growing niche area of cloud computing that is becoming in demand more than ever! The salary range for a FinOps Practitioner/Professional can be over $120,000 per year in the United States.
The FinOps certification allows individuals in a large variety of cloud, finance and technology roles to validate their FinOps knowledge and enhance their professional credibility.
This practice questions cover the full objectives of the certification to help you prepare and pass the exam.
The FinOps Certified Practitioner course allows individuals in a large variety of cloud, finance and technology roles to validate their FinOps knowledge and enhance their professional credibility. The certification covers FinOps fundamentals and an overview of key concepts in each of the three sections of the FinOps lifecycle: Inform, Optimize and Operate.
The certification is designed for those who plan to hold a position on a FinOps team or support FinOps or cloud financial management, or if you support FinOps teams as consultants, vendors, or trainers. You will develop an understanding of FinOps, its practice areas, and how it’s applied to enhance business value from cloud spend.
You should consider this course if you are any of the following:
- Cloud Spend Budget Owner
- FinOps practitioner, such as a FinOps Analyst, Director of Cloud Optimization, Manager of Cloud Operations or Cloud Cost Optimization Data Analyst
- Principal Systems Engineer, Cloud Architect, Service Delivery Manager, Engineering Manager or Director of Platform Engineering, Senior Enterprise Architect (EA) or EA Leader
- Finance and Procurement team member, including Technology Procurement Manager, Global Technology Procurement, Manager Cloud Cost Optimization, Financial Planning and Analyst Manager, and Financial Business Advisor
- IT Program and Portfolio Management Leader
- Technology leader, such as a Head of Infrastructure, Head of Cloud Center of Excellence, CTO or CIO
- Head of IT Finance (CFO of IT, VP/Dir. IT finance) or FP&A professional supporting cloud
100 Questions. Further question pools may be added.