ECBA – IIBA Certification Training, ECBA IIBA Certification Preparation Training – Entry Level Business Analysis Certification.
- ECBA IIBA Certification Training – Entry Level Business Analysis Certification
- To meet the growing demands of the global marketplace in the field of business analysis, IIBA® has launched the ECBA™ Certification program. This enhanced, multi-level, competency-based certification program gives recognition to the Business Analyst professional’s knowledge and skills and supports their career progression
- The ECBA™ Certification Program recognizes that an individual has understood the Business Analyst knowledge areas as per BABOK® Guide V3; Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring, Elicitation and Collaboration, Requirements Life Cycle Management, Strategy Analysis, Requirements Analysis and Design Definition, Solution Evaluation, along with the underlying competencies
- ECBA™ Certification demonstrates to customers, competitors, suppliers, staff, investors and other stakeholders that you follow industry-standard Business Analysis practices
- The ECBA™ certification demonstrates commitment and value to the field of Business Analysis, which is increasingly recognized as a vital component for any successful project
- By being ECBA™ certified, you can improve overall performance, remove uncertainty and widen market opportunities
Who can become a Business Analyst?
There are several paths to become a business analyst. To distinguish yourself and increase your chances of success, understanding the fundamentals of Business Analysis and how Information Technology works in the real world is important. The Business Analyst training for beginners and/or ECBA Certification training is a good starting point for somebody who wants to start from scratch.
- Fresh Graduates
- Project team members
- IT Professionals/Non-IT Professionals seeking entry level job as a Business Analyst
- Functional Managers / Project Manager’s / Project Coordinators
- Any professionals aspiring to become a Business Analyst
- Requirements Analyst / Business Operations Analyst / Business Intelligence Analyst’s