Domain Name System (DNS) Administration- Windows Server 2016, DNS Server installation and domain name / zone setup on Windows Server 2016 using the Server Manager & DNS MMC Consoles.
Domain Name System (DNS) configuration on Windows Server 2016, topics covered include the following:
* Installation and Configuration of DNS Services
* Creating and managing DNS Zones
* Creating and managing DNS Records
* Explanation of special record types and reverse DNS
* Root Zones and Nameservers
* Load balancing
* Configuring DNS Scavenging
* Securing DNS in a production environment
Ideally, any practice should be done on a test environment, as some configuration changes can have wide-spread impact on your organisation if done incorrectly.