Dialectical Behavioral Therapy(DBT):The Complete Mindfulness, Learn DBT Mindfulness Skills.
Mindfulness is an excellent technique that enables the practitioners rapid personal growth and improvement. Practicing DBT and Mindfulness helps developing positive and constructive view of the world while improving mental health. It also help you to stay grounded and make wise decisions during times of pressure, crisis and stress. Practicing Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) will raise the level of your self-awareness on a day-to-day basis and begin developing a mindfully contemplative life. Also, being self-aware and mindfull helps people in making right career choices as well as business decisions.
Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) is a very effective treatment for:
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar disorder
- Eating disorders (such as anorexia nervosa, binge eating disorder, and bulimia nervosa)
- Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)
- Major depressive disorder (including treatment-resistant major depression and chronic depression)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Substance use disorder
Mindfulness is a type of meditation in which you focus on being intensely aware of what you’re sensing and feeling in the moment, without interpretation or judgment. Practicing mindfulness involves breathing methods, guided imagery, and other practices to relax the body and mind and help reduce stress. In DBT you will be able to learn strategies to accept and tolerate your life circumstances, emotions, and yourself. You will also develop skills that can help you make positive changes in your behaviors and interactions with others.