Chinese Language & Culture Beginner’s Course: HSK1 (1/3), Learn to speak basic Chinese language and explore Chinese culture.
Chinese language can be one of the most attractive and at the same time one of the most useful languages to learn.
In this comprehensive Chinese language course, you are going to learn the basics of Chinese language, so you will be able to have a basic conversation in Chinese and learn how to write characters. Yes, after six hours only.
Learn and Master Chinese Language in this Easy-To-Learn-Chinese Comprehensive Course.
In this course you are going to:
- Understand the basics of Chinese language,
- Learn how to introduce yourself,
- Practice the right pronunciation,
- Get to know how to count in Chinese and how to count on fingers,
- Explore Chinese history, literature, arts and philosophy,
- Understand Chinese culture through learning about animals
- Give yourself the opportunity to learn Chinese in a unique and interesting way.
Give Yourself the Opportunity to Discover, that Chinese is Actually Easy to Learn.
I designed this Chinese language course to show you that Chinese language is not that difficult to learn, as most of the people think. I am using a simplistic way of teaching Chinese and always upgrade from what we already learned.
Learning can always be fun, but only as long as the instructor teaches in a simple, understandable way, which is accompanied with a strong passion for the topic. You’ll receive all of this in this course.
To make learning even easier for you, you’ll be able to download PDF documents for every lecture. There you’ll always have some exercises that will help you practice what you’ve just learned. I am going to cover each one of them in the attached video, so you’ll know the correct answers and have the opportunity to practice spoken Chinese. Complete with attached PDF documents, you’ll be able to work alongside the instructor, who is going to be available for you for any questions you might have about the content of the course.
There’s no deadline for completing this course. You can study the course lectures around your other commitments at your preferred pace.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- No prior experience of Chinese language is needed to join in this course.
- Study Chinese language from the comfort of your home or preferred place.
- You can study anywhere and anytime with a stable internet connection.
- Access your course from a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Additional PDF materials are also included to compliment your learning experience.