Bookkeeping Basics Explained (Bookkeeping & Accounting), Bookkeeping and accounting explained. Bookkeeping and accounting basics is easy. Simple Bookkeeping and accounting.
In this course you will learn bookkeeping and accounting basics. By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of the main accounts in bookkeeping and accounting, the different financial reports, and I will show you step-by-step how to do bookkeeping and accounting.
Student reviews for this course:
– “Excellent course taught by a professional person with experience, explained each concept to a very high standard. Degree level explanation, good teacher and worth the money spent.” – Jamuna
– “It was a great experience.” – L. Perera
– “Excellent material, very well-taught…looking forward to going further into the course” – Jaye D.
– “This course is very relevant to a business owner stand point and easy to understand.” – Deisy
– “Great.” – Manny S.
– “Very nice course” – Gaurav C.
Subtitles available in English, Chinese, French, and Spanish.
You will learn:
- Debits and Credits
- Preparing a Bank Reconciliation
- Using QuickBooks Online to record transactions
- Preparing Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Month-end or Year-end Accruals
- Mortgage or Loan amortization
- Recording Amortization (Depreciation) of Tangible Capital Assets
- Recording Term Deposits, and Interest Received from Term Deposits or GIC’s
- Recording Investments, Dividends & Interest Received from Investments
- Recording a Return of Capital from an Investment
- Adjusting an Investment to Fair Market Value
- Recording Dividend Payments to Shareholders
- Closing Dividends into Retained Earnings
- Writing-off Bad Debts
- Setting up Allowance for Doubtful Accounts
- Setting up Accounting Software
- Getting Started with Accounting Software
- Trial Balance
- Examples of the most common daily bookkeeping journal entries
- And much more!
A Certificate of Completion will be available when you complete the course which you can help you get a job or share on social media such as LinkedIn.
Register for this course now!