AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional-Practice Test, An AWS Certified Solution Architect Professional practice test module to introspect and enhance your AWS learnings.
Take up this AWS Certified Solution Architect Professional Practice Exam and discover your strengths and weaknesses in the AWS concepts. Being a representative of the real exam, this AWS Solution Architect Professional Dumps can help you get through the exam in your first attempt. Are you proficient with the concepts of AWS solution planning and AWS data I/O?
Well, these AWS Solutions Architect Certification Questions will help you assess your preparedness and go about with a systematic study pattern. As this AWS solution architect questions are updated with the latest pattern of the exam, you can feel confident to take up the actual exam and clear it in your first attempt.
Testing your skills of the AWS architectural principles and services such as IAM, VPC, EC2, EBS, can enable you to elevate your career to the cloud and beyond. So give this AWS sample questions a try today!
AWS Certified Developer Associate : AWS Practice Test
What do we offer?
- Detailed explanation at the end of each question
- Providing in depth analysis and reference for a specific topic
- Multiple device compatibility
- A dedicated team and set of tutors to explain a certain query
- Topics covered
- Understanding of Core AWS services, Uses, and Basic AWS architecture best practices.
- In depth classification of Developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using Amazon Web Services.
- AWS service APIs, AWS CLI , and SDKs to write applications.
- Identifying the key features of AWS services.
- AWS shared responsibility model.
- Application lifecycle management.
- CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS.
- Use or interact with AWS services.
- Cloud-native applications to write code with AWS.
- Write code using AWS security best practices.
- Author, maintain, and debug code modules on Amazon Web Services.
- Writing code for Serverless applications through AWS.
- Use of containers in the development process.