AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Associate Practice Exams, Most Comprehensive Questions to pass the AWS CSA Exam in First Attempt.
Welcome to our lesson consisting of exams built by our experts especially for you and to help you succeed in the first attempt, made to simulate the same experience as a real exam, which will help you overcome the fear and excel in the preparation and gain the confidence needed for success. We will help you in all stages of preparation and you can contact us whenever you need, and we will be happy to help you as much as possible. Our motto is your satisfaction and to help you succeed to the next step.
Information about the exam :
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate examination is intended for individuals who perform a solutions architect role and have one or more years of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies
- Define a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements
- Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the life cycle of the project
Recommended Knowledge and Experience
- Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services
- Ability to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application
- Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement
- Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform
- An understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud
- An understanding of the AWS global infrastructure
- An understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
- An understanding of security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services