Windows Server 2016 Practical Guide with Advance Features, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, WDS, RAID, NTFS, PowerShell tips for Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
Windows Server 2016 installation and configuration is an important skill for any system administrator. In this course we will walks through the planning phase, addressing features that are new to Server 2016 like Nano Server, and then goes into configuring interfaces, server roles, and storage in preparation for installing other services like Active Directory DHCP, WDS ,IPV4 . Learn how to work with the command line, manage roles, configure the features businesses need most, and enable virtual storage.
- Installing from a disk or image
- Using the Desktop Experience
- How to install hypervisor feature on your computer or server.
- How to Install windows 2016 on Hyper-V hypervisor.
- How to do Basic Host configuration IP/hostname/time zone
- How to Configure Domain Controller in Windows Server 2016 Step by Step
- Configure DHCP Server in Windows Server 2016 Step By Step
- Install Windows Deployment Services in short(WDS2016) Step by Step
- Configure WDS 2016 Server Step by Step
- Adding Install Image to WDS Server 2016 Step by Step
- Installing Windows Using PXE LAN Boot
- Installing Windows Server from a network
- Working with command-line IPv4
- NIC teaming
- Managing roles
- Adding features
- Managing storage
- Working with virtual hard disks and remote volumes