WebdriverIO is extremely beginner-friendly, it has huge community support & is actively maintained by the community. Best of all, it is free to use for anyone (startups to enterprise).
This course will take you from the very basics where I will teach you about what WebdriverIO is and how to setup your first test with WebdriverIO, to all the way to teaching how to build a fully functional framework with WebdriverIO using v7. Along the way, I will teach you all the best practices that will put on the path of becoming one of the Top Automation Engineer.
Here’s what we will be covering in this course:
- What is WebdriverIO & Why to use it?
- Setting up your machine for perfect automation experience
- Installation & Setup
- Step by step guide on how to write tests
- Working with different types of elements
- Learning about how wait commands work
- How to use assertions & advantages of using them
- How to debug your tests when it fails
- Setting up a fully functional framework
- Page Object Model – What is it & how to set it up?
- Optimizing your framework
- Building beautiful reports
- Running tests in BrowserStack
- Running tests in Jenkins
- And much more…
All of the topics are taught with real examples. The course will include exercises & quizzes that will challenge you & allow you to practice what you learned.
This course will get constantly updated so that you no longer have to worry about outdated content.