TOP Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) Questions, Boost your salary and Career …. PMI RMP SIMULATOR Preparation with UPDATED UNIQUE questions and detailed answers.
TOP Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) Questions
PMI RMP Preparation with UPDATED UNIQUE questions and detailed answers
Boost your salary and Career
The PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® highlights your ability to identify and assess project risks, mitigate threats and capitalize on opportunities. In this capacity, you enhance and protect the needs of your organization.
Gaining distinction as a PMI-RMP® sets you apart from other professionals and brings credit to your organization. Eighty-three percent of organizations that are high performers in project management practice risk management frequently while just 49 percent of low performers do so. The practice contributes to a handsome payoff: high performers meet their goals 2.5 times more often and waste 13 times less money than low performers.
If you’re ready for greater recognition, the PMI-RMP will validate your specialized expertise and help you stand out to employers, stakeholders and peers.
Apply for PMI-RMP Certification
PMI is committed to the safety and well-being of our global community. Resulting from COVID-19, there have been significant changes to certification testing that may impact you. Please refer to our COVID-19 page for the most up to date information and guidance.
PMI-RMP Exam Guidance
Who Should Apply?
If you have advanced knowledge and experience in risk management, or if you are a project manager focused on project risk management, including for large projects and/or complex environments, then the PMI-RMP® is an excellent choice for you.
Gain and Maintain Your PMI-RMP
- The certification exam has 170 multiple-choice questions and you have 3.5 hours to complete it.
- To maintain your PMI-RMP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in risk management topics every three years.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 36 months of project risk management experience within the last 5 years
- 40 hours of project risk management education
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 24 months of project risk management experience within the last 5 years
- 30 hours of project risk management education.
PMI Member: $520.00