Scrum Crash Course: Scrum Essentials and Scrum Fundamentals, Agile Scrum Project Management. Master Scrum, Scrum Essentials, Scrum Fundamentals, Scrum Tools and Scrum Artifacts.
Think of this course as Scrum for Dummies (or Scrum for anyone and Scrum for everyone). This Scrum course will allow you to Master the most important concepts and tools of Scrum Development, Scrum Project Delivery & Scrum Project Management.
This Scrum Crash Course has been designed to enable you to become Scrum the Scrum way, in less than an hour! You will learn from a Scrum Master, an expert Project/Product Manager & the author of The Mini Book of Agile.
What will you learn?
· The key concepts and tools of Scrum Development, Scrum Project Delivery and Scrum Project Management.
· The meaning of user stories, daily stand-ups, daily scrum, retrospectives and kanban boards.
· How to apply Scrum in your job and projects.
· The difference between Scrum and traditional project delivery.
· The benefits and advantages of Scrum.
· Why Scrum is the preferred development methodology in the modern world.
· About the history of Scrum.
· Why Scrum isn’t only for Developers.
· Why Scrum isn’t only for IT projects.
· How to use Scrum to deliver quickly and often.
· How to use Scrum to learn from your mistakes.
Why take this course?
· You will be prepared to apply Scrum to your projects.
· You will be able to speak about Scrum with confidence.
· You will understand the difference between Scrum and other methodologies.
· You will learn from a Scrum Master and Scrum expert who applies Scrum on a daily basis.
· You will learn why Scrum isn’t only for IT or Tech projects, but it’s actually applied across many industries worldwide.
· It’s short, effective and practical. Think of this course as Scrum in a nutshell.
· It’s been developed from the ground up with a focus on quality.
· You will get tools and tips that you will love.
· It’s value for money. You will spend a small amount but gain a lot of knowledge.
· You have nothing to lose, give yourself the opportunity to learn something new and powerful.
· You will get the inside scoop on all my future courses.
Why take this course and not another one?
· It’s a Crash Course. So no bs, no fluff, only the good stuff 🙂
· It was created by the founder of The Agile Knowledge Base
· It was created by the author of The Mini Book of Agile, available on Amazon.
· You will learn from a Scrum expert who applies this on a daily basis to his personal and professional projects.
· It has an active Q&A Community with real life questions from other students. Always answered by your expert Instructor.
· This course gets updated on a regular basis and you get all updates free for life!
How will this help you?
· You will be able to deliver projects, products and apps quickly and often, the Scrum way!
· You will go fully prepared to a job that requires knowledge in Scrum.
· You will feel more confident about Scrum and how to apply it.
· What you will learn will make you effective and successful 🙂
Who is behind this course?
A Scrum Expert and serial entrepreneur, techie, life hacker, expert Project Manager and MBA (x2) who founded The Agile Knowledge Base & wrote The Mini Book of Agile, available on Amazon.
This course is specifically for:
· People who want to learn about Scrum.
· Beginners, people without any Scrum experience or knowledge.
· People who have heard the words “user stories,” “backlog,” “retrospectives,” “sprints,” “scrum master,” “product owner,” “MVP,” “swim lanes,” “kanban board,” “daily scrum”, “daily standup,” etc. and wondered what it meant.
· Developers, Project Managers, Product Managers, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects, Data Base Administrators, Creators, Entrepreneurs, Business People, and basically anyone interested in learning Scrum.
· People who want to learn about an exciting framework
· People with an open mind and a willingness to learn
· People capable of taking notes and applying the concepts and tools provided in this course
· People that think that traditional project delivery takes too long and want to explore other options
· People who want to learn about the most important and popular Agile Methodology: SCRUM.
· Udemy Instructors who want to launch courses faster, the Scrum way!
· People who want to get a Scrum Certification (Certificate of Completion).
This course is not suitable for:
· People that prefer quantity over quality.
· People that like lengthy and theoretical explanations.
· People who aren’t prepared to go through the entire course and take notes.
· People who expect things to work out without any effort or preparation.
· People who already have a lot of experience with Scrum and are more intermediate to advanced.
· People who want to learn about less popular Agile methodologies such as Extreme Programming (XP).
1. You will learn Scrum! If you don’t ask for a refund within 30 days.
2. Scrum is currently the preferred delivery option in technology projects and environments across the world. Yet Scrum is not only for IT!
3. Scrum will allow you to deliver projects, products and apps quickly and often.
4. Scrum is the buzz word and a global trend. More and more people want to learn Scrum every day in the world.
5. Scrum is not perfect and it won’t solve all your problems. But it will give you a different view and approach to managing them.
6. Scrum is not suitable for all projects, but it is for many.
7. Knowing about Scrum will allow you to land more jobs and this Scrum course will help you prepare.
8. You will enjoy this Scrum course, guaranteed.
What are the advantages of Scrum in Project or Product Management?
· With Scrum you deliver projects faster.
· Scrum fosters an environment of constant collaboration, teamwork and focus on execution.
· With Scrum you have direct input from your customer throughout the whole project.
· In Scrum you constantly reflect for improvement with sessions called Retrospectives.
· Scrum shifts from traditional long documentation processes and long meetings to lean processes, practices and rituals such as the daily scrum.
· In Scrum roles blur, meaning everyone can participate on different tasks regardless of whether it’s their “official” role or not. For example, not only testers test, but others too (if the teams decides that).
· Scrum allows you to focus on value and the minimum required working solution known as the MVP (Minimum Viable Product). So you apply a basic/yet really important concept all the time: keep it simple!!! Don’t build a Ferrari if all you need is a skateboard!
· Visual boards (Kanbans) and reports (burn down charts), are a key part of Scrum. They allow everyone to stay on the same page and be able to understand speed of execution, areas of improvement and more.
· And there are many more advantages, but you’ll learn more about that as you go through the course 🙂