What’s this course about?
This course is a complete guide to become an expert front-end web developer. It contains all the tools and technologies that you should be proficient in work as a React Developer.
- Each of these course modules has a project which you can work on.
- Along with the project problem statement video, you will also find the solution video for that project. It is advised to first try working on the project by yourself.
- Once you have completed working on it, you can see the solution video to know what are the best practices and the most optimized way to complete it.
- As you keep on creating new projects, start adding them to your GitHub repository so that by the end of the course you will be having a place to showcase all your work.
- You will definitely enjoy the journey while completing the course!
Who’s teaching you in this course?
I want everyone should enjoy learning and I have shared my knowledge that gonna be helpful for React developers.
You know Companies Worldwide Require React JS Developers.
React.js is one of the most demanding frameworks in the market;31.3% of worldwide specialists are currently utilizing ReactJs. Some of the world’s top tech teams use the tool to design scalable, easy-to-maintain solutions — Netflix, PayPal, eBay, Airbnb, and more. Why are businesses so interested in React.js implementation? Here are the benefits of adopting the framework:
- Increased app development speed. The framework accepts HTML code input and has excellent subcomponent rendering support. Development teams can benefit from JSX as well — it’s an extension with a range of shortcuts that cuts the amount of code writing time.
- Improved code stability. React.js reduces the impact of change in the code file since the changes in parent components don’t affect the children. Such a data binding approach facilitates software testing and helps ensure stable app performance after update deployments.
- SEO-friendliness. React.js deals with the inability of search engine crawlers to process JS-heavy pages. Even a beginner with an entry-level react developer salary can deploy React on a server and use the virtual DOM to view the code as a regular web page in a browser.
- Robust toolkit. React.js has a wide range of debugging and interface design tools.
- Strong user community and an affordable remote react developer salary. Since a large number of teams are deploying the framework, the tool is regularly updated. There’s no shortage of user-generated content either — you can find dozens of helpful React tutorials and case studies to make the most out of the framework.
Asking for a Senior react developer salary. It’s one of the most in-demand frameworks at the moment — that’s why business owners are willing to find professionals with a moderate mid-level react developer salary within and beyond their home regions.
Enroll now!! see you in class.