Python For Beginners By Imran Syed, Learn about python with easy and simple way without boring stuff.
Hello, Welcome to my course “Python For Beginners With Imran Syed”
In this course is for complete beginners who don have and prior knowledge of Python Programming Language, as well as existing programmers who want to built their career in python Web Development, Machine Learning, Data Science, Image Processing, Game Development etc.
Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the world – may tech giants like Google use it in its applications like Google Search.
And Python is the number one language choice for machine learning, data science and artificial intelligence. To get those high paying jobs you need an expert knowledge of Python, and that’s what you will get from this course.
In This Course You Will Learn –
- Fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
- Developing the skills and understanding of Python thus you confidently apply for Python programming jobs.
- Define logic using conditional statements, looping.
- Learn about basic and advance data types in detail.
- Learn File Handling to perform Read/Write operation on file.
- Learn how to Handle Exceptions with Exception Handling.
- Learn how to give structure to the program with Functions.
- Learn about Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) in Python.
- Learn Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction with Example
- Understand how to create your own Python programs.
- Learn the pre-requisite Python skills to move into specific branches like Web Development, Machine Learning, Data Science, Image Processing, Game Development etc.
- Learn Python from experienced professional software developers.
There are a range of exciting opportunities for Python developers. All of them require a solid understanding of Python. This course will give you core Python skills as well as develop your programming skills.
Why should you take this course?
I have been teach programming to the engineer student since last 12 years. So I know what the students really need to become a good programmer, and how to tech them, So they build their programming logic and grow in the Software Industry.