Projects Cost Management, Estimating, Budgeting and Control., Learn how to estimate costs for any project, how to determine budget and how to use Earned Value Management tools. 3 PDU.
This course consist of two parts. The fist part is a theoretical explanation based on the cost management chapter from PMBOK (the book that is used for PMP certificate) and the second part is a practical example about how to apply the theoretical part..
Both parts talk about three main topics:
- How to estimate costs for activities in the project, which also include:
- Types of Costs
- Estimating costs tools and techniques.
- Handling Risk Reserves costs
- Cost of Quality
- Documenting the costs basis of estimates
- How to determine project budget, which also include:
- Determine cost baseline
- Estimate funding requirements
- Determine project budget
- How to Control Project Costs, through:
- Using Earned Value Management Techniques to assess project performance
- Calculating CPI, SPI, CV, SV
- Forecasting project costs y using Earned Value Management Tools