PMP Exam Prep 2021 Five Practice Exams 480 questions, Prepare you to pass the PMI-PMP Exam 2021.
In our practice exams; Questions are a combination of multiple-choice, multiple responses, charts, matching, hotspot, and limited fill-in-the-blank
Use this practice exam course to prepare to pass the PMP exam. You’ll be challenged with 480 PMP practice exam questions, based on the current PMI 2021 Exam Outlines, and includes all the new exam format updates after the January 2nd, 2021 PMP exam changes.
Based on the PMBOK Guide, sixth edition. These questions have been written to emulate the PMP exam and are based on the PMP exam objectives as provided by PMI.
The New PMP® Exam Pattern comprises of the following:
- Domain 1: People (42%)
- Domain 2: Process (50%)
- Domain 3: Business Environment (8%)
Examination Content Outline defines 3 things
- Tasks under each of the domains, that define specific job expectations from the project manager
In this course you’ll have four exams mock:
- PMP Exam One: 90 questions across all exam domains ( 90 m)
- PMP Exam Two: 90 questions across all exam domains (90 m)
- PMP Exam Three:100 questions across all exam domains (130 m)
- PMP Exam Four: 100 questions across all exam domains (130 m)
- PMP Exam Five: 100 questions across all exam domains (130 m)
Take each exam set until you can answer all questions correctly.
You’ll Also Get:
Lifetime Access to all questions.
Fast and friendly support in the Q and A section.
What you’ll learn
· PMP Exam Prep- 5 Practice Exams 2021
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
· PMP Exam Preparation training course 35 hours
Who this course is for:
· PMP exam candidates who aim to pass the PMP exam on their first attempt 2021
· You can pause the test at any time and resume later.
· You can retake the test as many times as you would like.
· The progress bar at the top of the screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining in the test. If you run out of time, don’t worry; you will still be able to finish the test.
· You can skip a question to come back to at the end of the exam.
· You can also use “Mark for review” to come back to questions you are unsure about before you submit your test.
· If you want to finish the test and see your results immediately, press the stop button.