PMP Exam New Format 2021-5 Exams & 500 Questions, PMP Latest Questions Aligned with New PMP® Exam Pattern 2021 (500 Questions, Answers & Explanations).
Use this practice exam course to prepare to pass the PMP exam. You’ll be challenged with 500 PMP practice exam questions, based on the current PMI 2021 Exam Outlines, and includes all the new exam format updates after the January 1st 2021 PMP exam changes.
based on the PMBOK Guide, sixth edition. These questions have been written to emulate the PMP exam and are based on the PMP exam objectives as provided by PMI.
The New PMP® Exam Pattern comprises of the following:
- Domain 1: People (42%)
- Domain 2: Process (50%)
- Domain 3: Business Environment (8%)
Examination Content Outline defines 3 things –
- Tasks under each of the domains, that define specific job expectations from the project manager
In our practice exams; Questions are a combination of multiple-choice, multiple responses, charts, matching, hotspot, and limited fill-in-the-blank
In this course you’ll have four exams mock:
- PMP Exam One:100 questions across all exam domains ( One hour)
- PMP Exam Two: 100 questions across all exam domains (one hour)
- PMP Exam Three: 100 questions across all exam domains (one hour)
- PMP Exam Four: 100 questions across all exam domains (one hour)
- PMP Exam Five:100 questions across all exam domains ( One hour)
Take each one-hour exam set until you can answer all 100 questions correctly.
You’ll Also Get:
✔ Lifetime Access to all questions.
✔ Fast and friendly support in the Q&A section.