PMI Professional in Business Analysis PMI-PBA Practice Exams, Most Helpful Questions to pass the PMI-PBA Exam in First Attempt.
We have created these practice exams with over 120 questions to help you prepare for the PMI-PBA exam and help you pass on your first attempt.
More information about the certifications :
Business analysis has become a competency of critical importance to project management. Becoming certified as a business analysis (BA) expert can move your career in a fresh direction while opportunities for BAs are on the rise.
Inaccurate requirements gathering consistently ranks in the top three causes of project failure yet only half of organizations have the resources in place to perform this function properly, according to our Pulse of the Profession® research.
It’s time to become the certified expert your organization needs. If you work with stakeholders in defining requirements, shaping project outputs and driving intended business outcomes, the PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® will spotlight your valuable skills.
Who should apply?
If you work with project teams and manage requirements or product development, or if you’re a project or program manager who performs business analysis in your role, then the PMI-PBA® certification is right for you.
Gain and Maintain Your PMI-PBA
- The certification exam has 200 multiple-choice questions and you have four hours to complete it.
- To maintain your PMI-PBA, you must earn 60 professional development units (PDUs) in business analysis topics every three years.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree
- 60 months of business analysis experience
- 35 contact hours of education in business analysis
- Bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent
- 36 months of business analysis experience
- 35 contact hours of education in business analysi
To pass your certification from the first attempt we invite you to take these exams several times and practice lot of exercises because it remains certifications that requires practice more than theory.
If you buy this course you will have my full support and you can ask for a refund if you are not satisfied, and finally we’d like to say that either you buy our course or not we wish you good luck in your exam!