Microsoft Excel Basics (Bookkeeping & Accounting), Bookkeeping & accounting in Microsoft Excel. Microsoft Excel tips and tricks. Excel bookkeeping & accounting is easy.
In this course you will learn the basics of Microsoft Excel as quickly as possible. By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of how to use basic functions of Microsoft Excel that you can apply to your professional or personal life.
You can use any version of Microsoft Excel to take this course, including Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, or Excel 365.
Each lesson is around 3-5 minutes, and you can learn at your own pace.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Navigating around Microsoft Excel
- Entering text and numbers
- Adding numbers (SUM function), subtracting, multiplying, and dividing
- Correcting cells and moving around cells
- Inserting columns and rows
- Adding and deleting cell format (bold, font, etc.)
- Using Copy, Cut, Paste, and Format Painter to quickly copy cell formatting
- Paste Value using Paste Special
- Wrap text in a cell
- Formatting numbers using dollar sign, percentage, decimals
- Conditional formatting to add colors to make sense of cell data
- Using charts (pie charts, column charts, etc.)
- Sorting numbers
- Filtering numbers
- Using Freeze Panes to see columns and row headings
- Print Preview options to nicely print your Excel sheet
- Using Sumif function to add cells based on criteria
- Using VLookup function to quickly find data in a table vertically
- Using HLookup function to quickly find data in a table horizontally
- Using “If” function to test criteria
- Using “Left” and “Right” functions to extract data from a cell
- Removing duplicates in a range of data
- Shortcut keys to quickly select a range of cells
- Finding absolute value of positive and negative numbers
- Pivot Tables to summarize your data
- And much more!
WHY THIS COURSE?
- Taught by a CPA, CA, MBA – Calvin K. Lee
- Calvin is a top-rated instructor at Schulich School of Business at York University
- Over 27,000+ students from 162 countries enrolled in his courses
- He has 15 years of experience in bookkeeping & accounting
- He has worked in a Big 4 accounting firm
- Subtitles (captions) available in English
- Certificate of Completion available
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE NOW!