Master in Agile Scrum : Complete Training & Best Practices, Prepare for Scrum Master Certification. With example learn Agile Mindset, Scrum Framework, Advance Concepts, Bonus Topic.
In this course, you will Understand The Agile Mindset & Scrum Framework. This course will help you to Prepare for Scrum Master Certification. You will get all the required Guidance About Agile Scrum Implementation in your organization. It has covered All Topics From Basic to Advance. Every Concept is Explained With an Example.
This course is divided into 8 sections. Each section has covered unique elements about Agile and Scrum.
SECTION 1: Introduction
- This section will assist you to understand the purpose of this course. How it will help you? The goal of this training? What you will get at after the completion of this training?
- Also, you will get an introduction about me !!!
SECTION 2: It’s About Agile.
- You will understand Agile from basic to advance.
- What Agile values are? How they are linked with the real world? all these will answer over here.
- Comparison is a good technique to learn anything. I will talk about Waterfall Model & its Challenges. Then we will Compare Agile with Waterfall.
- After taking this course you can implement Agile Scrum in your project. But is Agile good for every project? You will get your answer in the Stacy Matrix lecture.
- You will know the core concepts of Agile 12 Principles and Frameworks.
- When you go for Agile Implementation at that time you will face various Challenges and Myths. You will get its answer in this section.
SECTION 3: Introduction to Scrum
- This section will support you to make your mind ready for Scrum.
- You will discover Scrum History. When the word – Scrum used the first time?
- What exactly the Scrum Framework is? You will get the answer in the lecture.
- A very powerful point is, What values you need to hold while implementing scrum? You will know about this in the lecture.
- You will experience Scrum Attributes and see how easily they are linked with scrum framwork.
SECTION 4: The Scrum Team
- It’s the team that builds the product.
- You will follow the Scrum Team’s Characteristic.
- There are 3 Roles in the Scrum Team. This section will give you a detailed understanding of those roles.
- If you are going to play as Product Owner then what is your role, responsibility in the scrum? that you will understand here.
- If you are going to play a Scrum Master role then what is your responsibility to the Product Owner, Development team and Organization ? that will be answered here.
- There are some constrained linked with the Development Team and the team needs to hold some characteristics. You will understand this with an example.
- Apart from these, you will discover some advanced topics i.e. Scrum Master vs Traditional Project Manager and Responsibility Matrix
- In traditional Project Management, we are having various roles. While in scrum we have only 3 roles. So you will understand how other roles are managed in a scrum in this section.
SECTION 5: Scrum Terms
- Some important terms frequently used in Scrum
- You will learn about Time Box and its importance in Scrum
- In a Scrum project, you need to define DoD – Definition Of Done.
- You will get a detailed knowledge of DoD in this section.
- Scrum is an Iterative & Incremental Model. With an easy example, you will understand this in this section.
SECTION 6: Product Ceremony & Artifacts
- Scrum iteration starts with product-related ceremony and artefacts
- With scenarios, you will get a detailed understanding of Product Backlog Item and Backlog Prioritization.
- You will learn about Product Backlog, Product Backlog Refinement and more in this section.
- Now you are aware of the scrum team. So you will understand according to your role, what action you need to perform in the respective ceremony?
SECTION 7: Scrum Ceremony & Artefacts
- Till now you learned the basics of the Scrum ceremony & artefacts.
- Now you will deep dive into each ceremony and artefacts.
- With examples and scenarios, you will understand Sprint Planning, Sprint Goal, Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Product Increment
- For each ceremony and artefacts, a detailed understanding will be given in this section.
- You will understand what actions you need to perform? What question do you need to ask? What is the outcome of these ceremonies and many more in this section?
- As a bonus, I will demonstrate Scrum Calendar. This will make your mind clear about how all these ceremonies will execute during the interactive and incremental process.
SECTION 8: Bonus
- As a bonus, you will get a perception of some very much important topics.
- These topics will help you in Agile Scrum implementation in your organization.
- You will learn to write Product Backlog Item using the Story Point Technique.
- The example will make your understanding more clear.
- While performing Sprint Planning you will need Team Velocity. In this section, you will discover to derive Velocity for your team.
- Team Performance is always an important area to focus on. In Agile Scrum, we do it using Burn Down Chart.
- In this section, you will understand the benefit, types, elements of the Burndown chart.
- We practise Agile scrum to deliver a better product. To deliver a better product on time you need to do Release Planning.
- You will learn the release planning technique with the example in this lecture.