Hypnosis Module 1 – Introduction to Hypnosis, A Beginners Introduction Guide To Hypnotherapy – with Certification.
A Beginners Introduction Guide To Hypnotherapy – lern how:
- you pre-hypnotize your clients/patients already in the pre-talk, pacing and leading, some powerful questions you can ask and “strange things” you can do and think to bring your client in a trance.
- learn how to detect signs of trance already in the pre-talk
- How the client sits down already gives you an idea of what the trance will be like
- Understand what a Induction can be, and see different inductions (even non-verbal – bring the client into a trance without a word!) and learn how to give suggestions in a direct, indirect or gentle-directive way.
- Understand what a convincer is, and why you need it to convince the client he i s in a trance.
- See some fast inductions and learn, how they works.
- you will have a overview about a session works, and have some ideas at the end of the course, what you have to learn more to help all possible clients.
This course should just give you a overview but even some insights in the art of Hypnosis.
you will learn in the next modules even more intensely and focused
YOU GET A EXTRA CERTIFICATION of the Hypnosis Institute Mariani Berlin, Germany
- hypnosis non-verbal
- almost hypnosis
- therapy methods like the February Man, the Miracle Question, the Yager code and much more
- Hypnosis for quit smoking, grief, lose weight, heal depression and more.
Every month a new course.