Fundamentals of R Programming, Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) on R Programming.
In R Programming Multiple Choice Questions based practice tests, there will be a series of practice tests wherein you can test your Basic R Programming concepts on every Topic separately. Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in R Programming.
Who should Practice these R Programming Questions?
- Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge in R Programming
- Anyone preparing for interview in R Programming
In these Multiple Choice Questions based Quiz we Covers Following Topics:
- History and Overview of R Programming: In this section we covers questions and answers on the basics and history of R-Programming language, R programming installation and configuration.
- Nuts and Bolts of R Programming: In this Section we covers Question and answers on data types and dataset reading in R-Programming.
- Data Storage, Formats, Operations in R Programming: In this Section we covers Question and answers on text data formats, connecting interfaces, subsets. and on Vector operations.
- Control Structures, Functions, Scoping Rules, Debugging and Simulation in R Programming: In this Section we covers question and answer on control statements, functions,, date and time, loops and scoping rules.
- Neural Networks, Distributions and Graphics in R Programming: In this Section we covers question and answer on distribution, graphics and neural networks in R programming
- Visualizing Data, Commands and Packages in R Programming : In this Section we covers question and answer on commands and packages, data visualization, linear regression and predictive analysis.
Generally, you need to refer a variety of books in order to cover the ocean of topics in R Programming. To make it easy for you guys, I have collected a few R Programming Multiple Choice Based questions from different topics, When you solve Question then definitely You Enjoy the Quiz.