Dynamics 365 CRM + PowerApps Developer Course – Part 3, Automate processes in Dynamics 365 CRM using Workflows, Business Rules, BPFs, Actions and Solutions.
Automation in Dynamics 365 CRM
What is Automation?
In this course you will learn what
What you would learn?
- Basics of Dynamics 365
- Dynamics 365 CE architecture
- OOB Vs Code based customization
- Entity, View and Dashboard customization
- Plugin development basics
- Custom workflow activities
- Overview of Power Platform
Who should Attend?
This course is for Dynamics 365 CRM developers and administrators who want to sharpen their development skills using automation in Dynamics 365 CRM/CE application.
This course is for your if you are any of the following:
- Dynamics 365 CRM developer
- .NET Programmers who want to switch.
- IT Managers
- Software Architects
Job Opportunities for Dynamics 365 CE and PowerApps developers:
• Dynamics 365 provides an amazing job opportunity. There is a need for more developers in the market than functional consultants and administrators. 1:5 Ratio of functional Consultant to developers
• Average Salary $80,000 to $120,000 per annum for experienced 5-10 years developer.
This course includes 7 sessions and 50+ chapters. The following are the 8 sessions includes in the Dynamics 365 CE + PowerApps developer Beginner course.
Section 1 – Course Overview
Section 2 – Understanding Processes
Section 3 – Implementing Workflows
Section 4 – Implementing Business Rules
Section 5 – Business Process Flows
Section 6 – Building Actions using Actions
Section 7 – Solution Management
Pre-requisites to attend this course:
- Basic customization knowledge on Dynamics 365 CRM
- Understanding of Sales, Customer service functionality.
- Highly recommend: Dynamics 365 CRM + PowerApps developer Course Part 1 and Part 2.