Create Additional Revenue Streams: Wealth Creation Episode 2, Tools and Applications to Create Passive Income and Additional Revenue Streams, More Money.
This course is a mini course and part of a series of short courses designed to help you make more money. In Episode 2 of how to make money and develop a passive income we focus on 3 different ways of making money by writing, freelancing or selling merchandise and 4 different platforms that allow you to achieve these goals.
How to Make Money is a high quality, focused and diverse course that will allow you to explore different paths to money making that leverage on your different skills, areas of expertise and personal talents. I will walk you through the different options and hand-hold you in how you can make this work for you and how others have done it. The course includes real-world platforms and applications and real-world examples.
This course is jam packed with valuable lessons, tips, tricks and even additional resources to expand your mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. You will learn how you can turn any of the options described in the course into an additional revenue stream of passive income that will allow you to grow your savings so that you can re-invest them, travel or do whatever you like with the spoils of your hard work and effort. What you build with what you’ll learn in this course will compound over time, generating more income, profit and a sustainable future.
Who is this course for?
- Those wanting to make money, create additional revenue streams or passive income
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Men and women who seek financial freedom
- People who want a higher level of financial stability
- People who want to explore quitting their job
- People who understand the importance of not relying on a single source of income (particularly in a Pandemic!)
- People who understand that money doesn’t grow on trees and that you actually have to work for it
- People who have the mental power and willingness to achieve their goals
- Those seeking inspiration from others and how they make money on a regular basis
- People who understand that if it sounds too good to be true it probably is
Who is this course NOT for?
- People who prefer quantity over quality
- Those wanting a get rich quick scheme (Warning! This course is NOT for you)
- People who don’t want to put in the work to make things happens
- Those unwilling to make sacrifices and work hard to meet their goals and objectives
- People who only dream but never act
- People who fear exploring, testing, learning, growing and beyond
What will you learn in this course?
- To make money
- How to make money from a Newsletter or an Email List
- How to make money by writing books
- How to make money by freelancing and where to do it
- How to make money by selling merchandise & how to setup shop for free!
- How to reduce your financial risk by expanding your source of income
- About what works and why & what doesn’t and why
- How others are currently making money and how you can do it too
- Why making more money is not as difficult as you might think
- Why there are other ways to making more money beyond a traditional 9-5 job
How will this help me?
- You will learn to make more money
- By doing so, you will achieve peace of mind
- You will reduce financial risk and your dependency on a single source of income
- You could potentially retire early or even quit your job
What are people doing with what they’ve learnt in this course?
- Making more money!!
- Setting up shop
- Writing books
- Starting a career in Freelancing
- Starting email newsletters
- Sharing knowledge and experience with others
- Creating content
- Helping others
- Talking to others about what they learnt in this course
- Growing their business
- Growing their brand
- Securing a better future
- Reducing their financial risk
- Increasing their revenue streams
What about if I don’t have any previous experience as an entrepreneur?
- It doesn’t matter!
- No worries, we will support you through the journey
- If you need help, I’m available and around for any questions you might have
Why aren’t more people taking advantage of the great knowledge included in this course?
- Surprisingly, most people don’t even know about this stuff!
- And those who do, often lack the commitment and discipline required to turn an idea into a profitable business
- Most people dream, but few act. Acting is an essential part of achieving
- They never give themselves the opportunity of putting it into action
- They fear failure
- They start but might give up if they don’t see immediate results
Pledge to All Students (both current & future students)
- Students First. I will never compromise your experience to make money. Never, ever. Yes, this is also a business but to me teaching goes way beyond making money. I already have a full time job and fortunately don’t rely on teaching to survive. You are always at the forefront of my courses and I want to ensure you have a unique, valuable and memorable experience. I promise.
- 24x7x365 Support. You can contact me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round, even on holidays, Christmas and New Years Eve; I will get back to you quickly (in a few hours tops) and deliver outstanding quality of service in my support. I promise.
- Humbleness, kindness and social responsibility. I believe in giving back to you and the world. So think of me as your own real-life human “Siri.” If you need advice or support just ask. And if I can do something to help you in your journey, I will. I promise.
- Australian Made. Recognized in the Industry as a symbol of quality and excellence. All my courses are Made in Australia with high tech and professionally edited. They also include my secret sauce: a lot of passion & love! I also apply in my courses everything I’ve learnt from years of experience working with technology, projects, entrepreneurs and people all over the world. I promise.
- Quality over Quantity. I will strive to make courses concise, to the point and relevant. Time is one of our most valuable assets and we need to invest it carefully. So I won’t make a course long for the purpose of displaying it has more hours; only when strictly necessary. To me it’s about quality and if I can deliver that in 5 minutes and save you time, I will. I