Computer Skills for Parents to Teach their Kids, Computer Science and Computer Fundamentals.
Kids can benefit from early training in essential computer skills. Teaching proper technique gives them a head start and provides a foundation from which to become proficient in the future.
Computers play a huge role in our everyday lives, and now more than ever, it’s important that every child should learn computer basics, what computers can do and how technology can be helpful. When should you sit down and teach your child how to use a computer? That is why myself and Imran Afzal have designed this course for parents like you. Imaan can relate to kids and how they perceive computers and teach kids in her own way.
Every parent, guardian or a school teacher should take this course so they can help their child understand how computer works.
Here are the list of topics that will be covered in this course:
- What is IT and why do we need a computer?
- When should you introduce your child to the computer?
- Teaching your child how the computer works
- What are some important computer skills?
- What a Computer Looks like
- Computer Ports
- Different Types of Computers
- Operating Systems
- Software or Applications
- Memory (RAM)
- Processing (CPU)
- Hard Disk
- Other Parts of a Computer
Computer Functionality and Safety
- Information Transmission (0 and 1)
- Computer Comparison with Human Body
- How Internet Works
- How to buy a computer
- How to use internet safety