Chess for Beginners – Learn Chess Strategy From Scratch, Learn Must-know Chess Tactics Throughout Chess Openings, Middle-games, and Endgames.
Hi, my name is Shervin House. I am a top Udemy instructor, and in this course I will be teaching you how to play chess like a pro!
I’ve been in love with the game of chess since I was introduced to the game by my grandfather at the age of 6. After decades of taking lessons and learning from strategy books, I have put together a comprehensive course that covers all the fundamentals of chess that every chess player must know. I also teamed up with two different International Masters who looked over the course and gave me feedback on how to make it even better and more comprehensive, just to make sure there aren’t any fundamentals missing from the course.
This course is for beginner chess players. This includes those who have never played chess before in their lives, as well as those who have some experience playing the game, but are looking to take their game to the next level. For example, if you are a 1200-1300 rated player or lower, or if you don’t have a chess rating, then this course is perfect for you.
What can you expect from this course?
- The most in-depth chess strategy course online
- A complete guide for those who are beginners to chess, as well as those with some experience
- All the basics covered, material such as how pieces move, chess opening principles, common tactics, etc.
- All questions answered within 24 hours
- All the fundamentals covered, all throughout the opening, middle-game and endgame
- Common chess openings covered in-depth in order to provide you good foundations in the opening stage
- Common chess endgames covered in-depth in order to provide you good foundations for finishing off from a winning position
- And of course… 30 day money back guarantee! (No questions asked)
By the end of this course, you will know all the fundamentals of chess in all 3 stages of the opening, the middle-game and the endgame. The aim of this course is to teach you how to play chess properly in order to boost your ability, as well as your ratings from a beginner to.a great player; we basically take you by the hand and walk you through all of these fundamentals step by step. Together, we go over important topics such as…
- Opening principles
- Common mistakes in the opening and how to avoid them
- Opening traps
- Middle-game tactics, such as
- Pinning down pieces
- Discovered attacks
- Double checks
- Pawn structure
- Learning endgames
- Best openings covered in depth
- How games can end in a draw
- and more…
All the concepts covered in this course are must know concepts for those who wish to become great chess players. The material we cover are the building blocks upon which you will build your chess skills in order to become a master of the game.