Blender 2.8 and Substance painter – 3D modeling game assets, Model , sculpt and optimize a fantasy bow so it’s ready to use in your game and make beautiful render for your portfolio.
In this course you will learn about useful addons in blender 2.8 . you will also learn how to properly make 3d models with good topology . and sculpt the details on the high poly models , then we will optimize a version of the model to make it game ready . then we will unwrap it and bake the textures with a method that will avoid most baking issues that occur to most people . we will also texture our model in substance painter and then export the textures to work with unreal engine , unity , and blender . we will also learn how to render a turntable in both blender and marmoset toolbag . the section with marmoset toolbag is a bonus so if you don’t own that software you can still follow the whole course without any issues .
In this course you will learn :
- High poly modelling in Blender 2.8
- Making the model game ready and low poly
- Uv unwrapping our model
- Baking and texturing in Substance painter
- Importing the model into unreal engine
- Rendering a turntable in Blender 2.8
- Rendering a turntable in Marmoset toolbag
- exporting a 3d viewer that you can upload to your portfolio from Marmoset toolbag
Enroll now and start making your game assets .