Beginner Violin Course – Become a Violin Master from Scratch, Violin Course for Beginners – Learn Violin as I Guide you Step by Step through Violin Lessons.
Hi there, my name is Shervin House. I am an experienced Violin Instructor, as well as being certified in Violin performance & Music Theory by the Royal Conservatory of Music.
- Cynthia: “This is a great course. It explains everything very easily as if I am standing in front of the instructor. Can’t wait to start playing a song.”
Are you struggling with learning the violin on your own? Do you find private lessons to be too costly and time consuming? Are you looking for an all inclusive course that covers all the fundamentals that a violin master needs to know?
This course is a complete guide for beginner violin players. It is the most in depth violin course available online, and the one that gives you the most similar experience to taking private lessons with a violin instructor such as myself.
- Jo: “Amazing course. 2 days and I can play 3 songs already not perfectly but pretty damn well which is apparently hard for a violin, not with this instructor! Further to that I have alot of questions, I worked out why this morning its because I’m a bit short haha! The questions are answered super fast and in great detail. I couldn’t be happier, and I cannot believe how easy it is to learn. Fully recommend for anyone wanting to learn!”
My aim with this program was to create a course that teaches you all the fundamentals properly from the beginning; stuff like holding the violin properly, holding the bow properly, reading music, playing notes, different styles of bowing, fingering techniques, dynamics, etc.
As well as this, I was careful to include exercises and training material at every stage of the learning in order to make sure you are always aware of what you should work on, what you need to practice and how to do it. Throughout this course, we also cover 17 songs with increasing difficulty, so that with every song we encounter a new challenge, as well as learn new techniques while practicing the ones we learned previously.
- Dipankar: “I’ve never touched a violin before. I bought it on the 18th of January 2021 and yet, the way he teaches has made the instrument look almost easy. Particularly, being able to read sheet music makes me feel awesome. Besides, I get answers to all my questions. He’s even reviewed a few audio clips of me playing. Thank you. You’re a great teacher!!”
What can you expect from this course?
- A complete guide for those who are beginners to music
- All the basics covered, material such as how to read music, how to tune a violin, techniques, etc.
- The most similar experience possible to taking private violin lessons
- All questions answered within 24 hours
- All audio files reviewed and given feedback on within 24 hours
- 17 songs, 3 scales & arpeggios covered. All the sheet music pdfs included for download
- Songs ranging from beginner to intermediate, in the order of increasing difficulty throughout the course
- All the techniques that you must learn as a violin player are covered in detail, along with exercises and training; these techniques include but not limited to staccato, legato, pizzicato, rit., accents, slurs, dynamics, etc.
- And of course… 30 day money back guarantee! (No questions asked)
If you have never played a violin before, or if you are a beginner and are struggling with learning the fundamentals on your own, follow me and together we will learn how to play beautiful songs on your instrument.