AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder – Specialty Practice Exams, Comprehensive Questions That will Help to pass the CASB Exam in First Attempt.
- AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder – Specialty exam focuses only on Alexa and how to build skills.
- AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder – Specialty exam has 65 questions with a time limit of 170 minutes
- Compared to the other professional and specialty exams, the question and answers are not long and similar to associate exams. So if you are prepared well, it should not need the 170 minutes.
- As the exam was online from home, there was no access to paper and pen but the trick remains the same, read the question and draw a rough architecture and focus on the areas that you need to improve. Trust me, you will be able to eliminate 2 answers for sure and then need to focus on only the other two. Read the other 2 answers to check the difference area and that would help you reach to the right answer or atleast have a 50% chance of getting it right.
The AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder – Specialty certification is intended for individuals who perform a role as an Alexa skill builder. It validates a candidate’s ability to build, test, and publish Amazon Alexa skills.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Explain the value of voice
- Design the user experience
- Design the architecture to build the skill
- Follow AWS and Alexa security best practices for the skill
- Develop, test, validate, and troubleshoot the skill
- Manage the skill-publishing process and work with the Alexa Developer Console
- Manage skill operations and life cycles
Recommended Knowledge and Experience
- At least 6 months of hands-on experience building Alexa skills using the Alexa Skills Kit, including skills that incorporate services from the AWS Cloud
- Proficiency with a programming language
- Published an Alexa skill